Wednesday, March 29, 2017

moab in february













































ang, jules and i had our own hotel room and we had some good sister time. eating popcorn and chocolate and playing cards. brad raced in red hot. we hiked. john and diana came. they meet us for this weekend every year. some day my leg will let me run/race long distance again. i long for that day. grandma and grandpa geocached with harper and rowan. it was rainy and chilly and we all had fun being together. i heart moab. and my sisters. and my family. and my friends. 

i actually found myself brushing my teeth with john in their bathroom a couple of nights ago, as i ended up sleeping in their guest room. i've only slept alone in my house two nights in the last week and a half. but, that is a story for another blog post. 

moab. foreva. 

xo,

cyr

No comments:

Post a Comment