Wednesday, May 11, 2016

R O V E R | T R A I L E R S


my little brother, jordi, started a company called rover trailers. the company is based in st george, utah. jordi is an incredibly talented welder, wood worker and artist and he makes these trailers. they are made tough to go off road into rugged areas where you can't pull a regular camp trailer. check out the specs on the all over rover! the kitchen in the back is so cool. i will be pulling that very trailer home to salt lake from st george in june to use for a while. so if you are interested in checking it out, shoot me an email or message me on instagram or facebook if you are friends with me there. or just leave a comment here on the blog. you can also email my brother. i am going to have some fun with this bad boy!

www.rover-trailers.com

rovertrailers@gmail.com

metalworksutah.com

go get your adventure on!

xo,

cyr

1 comment:

  1. This trailer from Rover trailers is brilliant. It looks compact, durable and perfect for off road.

    ReplyDelete