Monday, December 7, 2015

meh

quite honestly, i am having the hardest time with life right now. and i'm disappointed in myself for letting things ruffle me so much. what can i say? i'm not so tough all the time.

o and i had our 18th wedding anniversary yesterday. it was a bit of a bad day and weekend, but my ham turned out beautifully. so there's that. we will be eating ham for while! i will definitely make some ham hock and bean soup. none if it will go to waste. fried eggs and ham are one of my favorites.



the weather was pretty awesome for my trail run saturday. i want it to snow so bad. give me a white christmas please! one of the best feelings in the world is waking up to a fresh blanket of snow with the flakes still coming down. 

i haven't purchased a single christmas gift yet. i've got to get motivated. quick!


hopefully cheeky cyrie will be back soon. for now...

xo,

cyr

No comments:

Post a Comment