Friday, November 6, 2015

F R I D A Y


i jello molded one of my coworkers office supplies including his reading glasses last night. he was a good sport. and, i suck at making jello molds.

yesterday was arms and chest day with my trainer. she is evil;)

my butt and legs felt like lead on my run this morning. i. went. so. slow. call me crazy, but i love running early in the morning in the fall and winter. it is quiet, cold and magic.

going with my book club gals to try out current tomorrow night. i hear it is tasty!

snow!!!!!

i am making up a dish for dinner tonight with roasted butternut squash, hot sausage, sage, mushrooms...sounds perfect for the chilly fall weather. i feel some dancing in my apron coming on.

i am taking vic up a mountain in the am! nothing intense because i don't want to scare her.

kimberly is going with o and i to see the new james bond flick tonight. looks kind of dark? we shall see. we love us some james bond.

i have been watching audrey hepburn movies lately.

we had our friend jake over for dinner this week and its so fun catching up. he brought dessert from omar's rawtopia. i cannot wait to go there and try everything he makes! seriously so good.


have an adventurous weekend full of weekend sex and mountains and snow and sleeping in!

xo,

cyr






No comments:

Post a Comment