Tuesday, August 18, 2015

37



it's my birthday today. i hopped out of bed at 5:30 am and got a solid work out in. wanted to start my day off right! plus, birthday treats;) i am working today, but tonight o and i are going to walk downtown and wonder into some fabulous place to eat dinner. just whatever we are in the mood for. o gave me the best, most vulgar birthday card this morning and tickets to ride the zip line at sundance on the full moon next weekend! i have been wanting to go on that zip line forever, but they are always sold out when i want to go. he's so smart.

some of my neighbors took me for birthday dessert last night at gormandise. i had flour less chocolate cake and it was superb. my coworkers are spoiling me and my mom sent me pretty things in the mail! 

i'm a lucky girl even if i am gettin old! have a great tuesday.

xo,

cyr

No comments:

Post a Comment