Wednesday, June 17, 2015

i'm outta here!


these photos are from many moons ago when o and i did the canyon together

i am heading south to meet up with all 4 of my siblings for a backpacking trip! i am so excited. i just need to throw my stuff together in the morning and i am off...

my friend randy sent me this video today. i love it. it made me cry alligator tears. i love that he sent it to me. i follow the instagram account, but hadn't seen this film yet. one of my favorite songs at the end too.

you cried, didn't you?


have a fabulous finish to your week and an adventurous weekend lovers.

toodles for now.

xo,

cyr

ps we will miss you this weekend o. love.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. So happy you get to be together. Enjoy enjoy enjoy! Wish O and Jay could have joined in. Can't wait to hear all about it. Love you all deeply. XO

    ReplyDelete