Thursday, September 11, 2014

i'm not dead.

hope you have been enjoying that big full moon! let's catch up shall we?

mel and i enjoyed the sex and gender conference on friday. there were some really fantastic research projects.

i ran trail with my friend vickie on saturday morning. she is my favorite person to run with. too bad i started my period that morning and had cramps so bad i felt like i was going to birth my own uterus the whole time. damn you lady parts!

i also went on my first outing with my little on saturday evening. she is the cutest and we got along great! i am looking forward to getting to know her better. she is very smart and seems to be outgoing and we had an easy time talking to each other.

i saw my oncologist on thursday. we did blood work(checking out the ole liver) and two new biopsies.

my parents stayed with us sunday night and they brought me lots of vegetables from their garden. tomatoes, squash, zucchini, green beans, cucumbers, beets...! i ate so many beets already that my pee has been pink for a couple of days! tmi

my friend is the executive director of the utah film center and tonight at rose wagner preforming arts center they are showing, wonder women! the untold stories of american superheroines. mel and i are excited to attend. and it's free! so you should go too! i am even missing a late night trail run with the peeps tonight. i know.

i've had a lot of crappy days lately, but i am feeling better and more positive today. plus, mel took my stitches out for me. friends;-)

ok, good talk.

xo,

cyr





2 comments:

  1. I was THIS CLOSE to going to the Wonder Women show. I'd def have gone if I'd known you were going to be there. Hope to see you out in the world some day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. Luv u cyr. Can't believe I get to see you in October!!!!

    ReplyDelete