Tuesday, August 26, 2014

hi











breakfast // a very wet and rainy trail run in my mountains where there were copious amounts of weird mushrooms // three bull terriers at the farmers market // sweet potato dinner // my church feet // porch fire

my favorite part of the weekend was the part where o built a little fire on the porch on sunday night and we sat out there and had dinner and read our books forever and it rained + eating the peaches i bought at the market.

i am so tired today i fear i may die. i stayed up way too late reading my book last night and couldn't sleep anyway and got up before the sun and ran my heart out. we are going to dinner tonight with o's dad and step mom and i am probably going to fall asleep in my plate of food.

hope your week is off to a good start! be nice.

xo,

cyr

ps i live in these pants. you must get a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment