Friday, August 1, 2014

friday

//makes my day when these big brown eyes run over to my car to greet me when i pull into the driveway 
//still working on my speed once a week and so glad it was cooler weather this week
 //woke up to a big pink sunrise outside my bedroom window yesterday morning

//o is not a fan of the squash and zucchini noodles and it's too bad because i have been making them a lot lately. i love them:) this week we had them with puttanesca on top. he didn't like that either! 

we are having the youth sunday school class we teach on sundays over for a porch party tonight. pizza, ice cream, corn hole...teenagers!

i plan to get make my back pack all packed up this weekend for my trip to the wind rivers next week. cirque of the towers i can't wait to meet you!

have a magical weekend lovers!

xo,

cyr


No comments:

Post a Comment