Friday, April 11, 2014

been cooking not running...

oops! i wrote this post yesterday and forgot to publish it! here you go.








i haven't been on a run since last thursday. insert sad face. i hurt myself. and it hurts. i am doing my best at low impact exercise like spinning, strength training, elliptical, yoga, walking, hiking...anything! i can't stand being still. anyway, it has given me a chance to try out lots of new recipes from the oh she glows cookbook. i have made the sweet potato and black bean enchiladas with avocado-cilantro cream sauce, the crunchy seed and oat flat bread, and one of the brownie recipes that i modified to be tree nut free. i made a creamy peanut butter frosting for them and added big dark chocolate chunks:) i am a fan of every recipe so far. i have to say that o was not a fan of the flat bread. that just means there is more for me to eat and i have almost polished it off!

the biopsy site in my armpit is finally starting to change. i have been taking oral antibiotics for it // phew!

it is so fantastic to have sunny warm weather again. it is amazing how just being able to go outside for my lunch break to read my book makes my day better.

we watched dejame vivir last night. i liked it even more than the first one.

i love the mountains. they are grand and mysterious and quiet and beautiful.

oh, and that little cutie harper bug sang songs while i sat next to her in the back of the car yesterday. it was pretty much the cutest.

xo,

cyr

No comments:

Post a Comment