Friday, October 25, 2013

friday

o and i had dinner at caffe niche last night before my yoga class.  i must say that i can't believe we haven't made it before now.  it was absolutely delicious.


i dig power yoga.  i feel like my ritual 3 hours of yoga weekly are making my runs better and me stronger.

i am registering for the frary peak hill climb.  sounds fun.

ordered these shoes in whiskey.  and these ankle boots in black.  i hope they fit.

cut back my treatments to once every other month.  woot.

i am making a big pot of chili for dinner tonight and while it is cooking i am going for a long evening run.

i heart dire straits. forever and always. and i plan to listen to it loud this weekend while i do whatever.

have a sexy and delicious weekend lovers!

xo,

cyr






No comments:

Post a Comment