Thursday, January 24, 2013






my brother cory sent me a text yesterday morning that top photo of he and i and it said, "look how cute."  it made my day.

i got my lunar calendar in the mail.  it is rad.  i must buy a frame for it this weekend.  i feel like there is a trip to the ikea in my near future.

my sister angie sent me a picture of my nephew rowan.  his first time skiing!

a ginormous icicle off of our garage.  notice the garage door on our hideous garage.  i had a lot on my mind when i came home last night. i didn't pull far enough into the garage.  i am an idiot.  luckily the garage door and the car are both fine.

o bought me a new garlic press.  i think he didn't want to hear me complain about the old one any more.  thanks owen ;-)

i had about 4 inches cut off of my hair last night. woot!  on the other hand it is pretty much the same hairdo.  so i feel boring.

there was an ice storm in salt lake this morning.  ice. storm.

hope your thursday is going swimmingly!

xo,

cyr




No comments:

Post a Comment