Tuesday, December 4, 2012

stuff

my house is now festive (except for outside lights).




turns out 3 of the 4 biopsies came back positive for lymphoma.  so, for now i have 5 areas on my bod to treat.  they are all early stage.  yahoo!  i will basically just have to start dating my dermatologist. ffffooooorrrreeevvverrrrr.  good thing she is hot.  o won't mind.  hello expensive prescriptions.

i have been commissioned to do a piece of jewelry for christmas.  they want me to use these big pieces of jade they got in guatemala.  hope i can come up with something awesome?  i haven't made any jewelry for a long time.

i put on a fun song real loud last night and started dancing and cooking and yada yada things got a little sexy. dinner was tasty even though it was just a titch over done.  amazing how orgasm can lift your mood and make food taste better!

training reg:

build up long runs gradually
don't increase mileage more than 10% per week
be comfortable running 18 miles in the next 7 weeks
long run once a week
hill drills once a week
fartlek once a week
keep spinning and doing yoga routine

i'm gonna throw up just thinking about it.  i can feel my boobs shrinking as i type.  i kid.  it is my butt getting firmer.


i've embarrassed myself enough for one day.
your cheeky gal,

cyr

3 comments:

  1. I can finally comment again on your blog - mysteriously - after a long time of not being able to. Anyway, bet your house looks beautiful and festive. I opted to only put up the tiny tree down stairs this year. No energy to decorate (and then un-decorate) the big one. Ugh! I bought four beautiful poinsettias for the house to make up for it though. Dad was miffed :-) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that they're all early stage! What kind of treatment? Are you going to need anything? Like meals or something? Also, you make me laugh SO hard! I like food before orgasm, and sleep after. LOL. A good meal, especially lots of chocolate, can totally put me in the mood. :) Good luck with your new work out, that's intense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. coco you are so nice! 2 separate skin treatments for the next 3 months. then evaluate the progress. i don't need anything. well, except for more orgasms and some chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete