Tuesday, August 28, 2012

some music and stuff

got the race results last night.  i came in 5th in my division.  woot!  i can do better.  and i will ;)  but, not too shabby eh?  my fast acting inhaler isn't cutting it these days.  i made an appointment to see my doctor and get on a maintenance inhaler so i don't have asthma attacks when i run.  that should shave a good amount off my time.  my lungs need to keep up with my legs!

i am enjoying listening to purity ring.  hate that name, but am loving the songs and it makes for a pretty good pandora station.

lofticries
obedear
fineshrine
Purity Ring - Fineshrine from Young Replicant on Vimeo.

i am looking forward to a weekend in havasupi in the grand canyon in a couple of weeks.  it will be short.  we will run down into the canyon starting in the wee hours of the morning and spend the day playing in the water and run back out of the canyon that night.  sound familiar?  good times.  i haven't been there since it flooded, so it will be interesting to see how it has changed.

hope your tuesday is super fine. that's all for now...

big kiss little hug,

cyr








No comments:

Post a Comment