Monday, August 27, 2012

race






black diamond put on a very fun trail race saturday morning up at snowbird.  a laid back/informal atmosphere, cool people, well marked and set single track course, a plethora of great loot to win(i won a really nice running waist pack that i have been eyeballing for a while) and perfect weather!  i really enjoyed myself.  trails are sooooo much more fun than roads.  i don't know my results yet.  just waiting for them to be posted on the black diamond website.  i crashed and burned on my fifth mile. got a couple rocks stuck in my hand and banged up my shoulder and leg, but will tell you i jumped back up without missing a beat and kept on going.

i am a total amateur at this whole racing thing, but i can tell you that i think it is pretty fantastic.

picked me up a new hat.  


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time indeed...well except for the crash! Good on ya though for getting back up and pushing through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You.Are.My.Hero. Seriously. So awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete