Monday, September 13, 2010

sometimes things don't go as planned...


The weekend didn't go exactly as planned.  We didn't make it down to the desert.  Which is a bummer.  Brad won second place in his race though.  GO BRAD!  The above pictures are from Paul's paella party.  He lives in the American Towers building downtown and the party was on the roof of his building.  The food and company were great.  He made two kinds of paella(am I spelling that right?).  One was seafood.  It had shrimp, clams, mussels, calamari, scallops...and it was stinkin good!  He also made a chorizo one, but I didn't try it.  I made a flour less chocolate birthday cake that was a bit of a disaster.  It collapsed pretty bad when I took it out of the oven.  So, I just made some chocolate frosting and covered it up.  Everyone seemed to like it.  It was quite tasty in my opinion!  It was perfect weather too.  I am glad I took a thermal shirt to put on because it got pretty cool when the sun went down.  Anyway, got to go for now.  Happy Monday to ya.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, it looks a little like ssspeww.

    ReplyDelete