Tuesday, September 21, 2010

creepy mantis

so i was sitting out on my porch one evening last week reading my book when i felt like someone was watching me.  you know that creepy feeling you get?  i looked up and there it was.  a praying mantis.  looking right at me.  those things are so creepy. it gave me the chills.  o and i were out on the porch last night after we walked gus. pumping up our bike tires, shootin some hoops and such when i started wondering where that praying mantis went.  so i went over to that same plant and it was still there!  just in a different spot.  i swear it is pregnant.  eeehhhh.

ps  i know they are "good" bugs to have around, but they are still creepy as shit.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. You are so cute! :) Miss you. But I love reading your thoughts on here.

    ReplyDelete