Wednesday, July 28, 2010

summer thunderstorms

O's phone photo

I love summer thunderstorms. The sky fills up with dark clouds, a breeze gets going and the air cools off. Oh, and sometimes we get raindrops! Last night, at dusk of course, I went for cruz on my Schwinn. It rained on me a little and I liked it. On Monday night I meet up with some of O's family in Muller Park for a picnic. It was really cool and rainy. We actually ended up going over to my brother-in-laws house. We sat out on the porch and talked with our feet sticking out in the rain while eating apricots off the tree. I love the lightening and thunder too. As O and I lay in bed last night, the lighting kept flashing in the window....summertime rain. Me likey.

1 comment:

  1. I likey too! 'Cept we don't get the raindrops - just the other stuff.

    ReplyDelete