Wednesday, July 7, 2010

baby girls and zucchini bread

These pictures of zucchini are the only ones I took over the holiday weekend. I rode bikes with my friends to a park where they were showing a movie (Field of Dreams) outside. We all packed good picnic food to share and rode off into the sunset. Seriously. It was great. Then, well into the movie, the sprinkler came on! Ha. City Weekly took a picture of us.


I went on a mountain bike ride with my girlfriend on Saturday while O and his Dad worked on our sprinkling system. It was perfect weather. I took myself on a date to Eclipse. I also bought myself chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.

baby Payton

On Sunday, I got to cuddle 2 beautiful, newborn baby girls. I visited my friend and her new princess, Payton, in the hospital. Her labor was very hard, but man, that is one cute baby. So much hair. I also have a new niece, Haylee. Not sure that is how they are spelling it. She is teeny tiny. O and I went over to his brother's house Sunday night. I took all the fixings for dinner. We ate good food and lounged in front of a movie. It was nice. Babies smell good.




these made for delicious zucchini bread this weekend
and they came from my little garden




No comments:

Post a Comment