Thursday, June 3, 2010

take me away

does anyone want to buy this airstream off of eBay and give it to me? and give me lots of money so i can quit my job for a while and just travel around and go hiking and surfing and biking. the everyday monotony is getting to me. i just want to be outside.

also, i need some new reading suggestions. i am heading to the library this week. currently i am reading Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer. i've read it before, which means it is time for some new books.

my sister, angie, and her two boys are coming to visit from taos, new mexico. they will be staying with us for 3 or 4 days. i am even taking the day off work on monday! woot. i am looking forward to spending time with them.

1 comment:

  1. Why on earth would you want to bet someone to buy you an old, beat-up Airstream? Are you nuts?! If you're gonna beg for stuff, beg for the GOOD stuff, like this - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-Holiday-Rambler-36RLT-Presidential-Suite-Luxury-LM-/120576464388?cmd=ViewItem&pt=RVs_Campers&hash=item1c12ead604

    ReplyDelete