Tuesday, June 1, 2010

our backyard is turning into a forest

gus follows me everywhere. you can tell he is very enthusiastic about me pulling weeds.

these little purple flowers popped up in my backyard. i don't know what they are, but i like them.






cut about 4 inches off of my hair.
owen and his dad finished the flooring in the kitchen.
went running several times.
rode my mountain bike.
rode my cruiser bike.
ate yummy Thai food.
ate yummy Mexican food.
saw Iron Man 2 at the drive in and yada yada yada...we missed some too.
watched Avatar at home. what a pretty movie.
laid on a blanket on the back lawn and read my book. twice.
pulled some weeds.
washed my car.
washed all of my windows on the outside. they were filthy from all of the rain and wind we had in May.
it was a nice weekend. i wish i had every monday off.


No comments:

Post a Comment