Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NPR Music

unsure where this image is from


You already know by now that I LOVE music. A lot. I just happen to think that Moby is a musical genius. Even if you don't appreciate Moby's sound, which I do, you must admit that the man has serious talent when it comes to writing music and playing instruments. One of my favorite concerts I've been to is Moby when the album "Play" came out. Anyway.... I also happen to enjoy listening to NPR every day. They have a cool music program. Check out this program where Moby writes a song in two days. Not only that, he makes three versions of the song and it just happens to be wonderful! Watch and listen to the story here. Enjoy! Seriously, watch the whole thing so that you can listen to the song at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment