Monday, May 10, 2010

weekend and other goings on...

made dinner for our neighbor on Sunday
he was in the hospital for almost three weeks and is very happy to be home
i made him pasta salad, bread and cookies
hope he liked it
who wouldn't after eating hospital food for that long!
lazy Gus sleeping in



my bread purchases for the weekend







mm goat cheese and pumpernickel
my breakfasts before running on Saturday and Sunday
mm almond butter
love the salt lake magazine
it is definitely a Utah May
out walking the dog with coats, hats and gloves
i'm ready for the warm weather to come and stay


i have a couple of orchids that will be blooming any day I hope

It was a nice weekend. I went out with some friends from work on Friday night and ate Indian food. We were supposed to go last week, but it didn't work out. I tried to get my hair cut on Saturday. I didn't have an appointment and every salon I tried was booked for the day. My hair is disgusting and needs to be cut. Guess I better get an appointment for this week huh! We did a lot of screwing on Saturday. hah, get your mind out of the gutter. We had to put screws into the existing hardwood floors every foot and half on all of the joists to get rid of the squeaks and make everything tight, because we are actually going to install our new floors this coming Saturday!!!! Our nephew was baptized on Saturday night, so it was fun to hang out with O's family for a bit. We finally received a new assignment in church. We now teach all the teenagers from 12 - 18 years old in Sunday school class. This Sunday was our first time teaching. It's good. I'm just glad to be out of nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment