Tuesday, May 18, 2010

favorite things...

please ignore the cheesy face!

I love jumpers. I own several. This one is my favorite. I am glad it is getting warm enough to wear it.
I like that jumpers look cute with t-shirts and Chuck Taylor's too (not for church though).
Anyway...


I have a sore throat and my ears hurt. I was dizzy all day yesterday. I took some airborne so that hopefully it won't get worse. Still haven't had my hair cut. Yuck. O and I worked on the floor last night after work. It is slow going. I went on a bike ride just as it was getting dark last night. I didn't need a jacket it was so warm. Riding my bike(s) is definitely on my list of favorite things.

Well, the work week is half over tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you are the cutest little thing ever in that jumper! I miss you. And LOVE the cheesy smile.

    ReplyDelete