Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pesto, a new book and I need sleep...

I walked home when I got off the train last night. It felt a little bit like spring was in the air. I stopped at the library and checked out a book. I have been needing a new book to read. When I got home I listened to NPR pod casts while I made pesto. So good and so easy to make. Put it on some pasta with some artichoke hearts and slopped it up with some sour dough. O had to stay late at work because he spent a couple of hours at the dentist yesterday. yuck. I was so tired all day yesterday. Like exhausted tired. I exercised and went to bed early thinking I would fall right to sleep. Nope. I tossed and turned and couldn't sleep at all. How can I be that tired and not be able to fall asleep. It is so frustrating. I am so freaking tired. I. need. ambien.

1 comment:

  1. oh no. no ambien for you. remember the last time you had ambien haha

    ReplyDelete