Monday, January 11, 2010

The weekend...


I made cookies on Sunday night. I used an oatmeal chocolate chip recipe and changed it up a bit. The recipe calls for 2 cups of oats. I did a cup and a half instead and put in chopped apricots, sliced almonds and white chocolate chips. They are very good.
The weekend was good. Friday night I got my hair cut. O picked me up from the salon and we snagged a pizza on the way home. On Saturday I slept in a bit. I made some oatmeal and sprinkled it with flax seeds and brown sugar and got back in bed to eat it because I was cold. I ended up watching White Nights. Have you ever seen it? We then ran a million and a half errands. Michael's was having a sale on mounting and framing prints. 60% off! We dropped off 4 large prints to be framed. We went to Lowe's to pick up some blinds and left empty handed. We also went and got new phones. I got the Droid! It is like the iPhone. I love it, but I am still trying to figure it out. O changed the oil and brakes on the car. We ate sushi for lunch and it was delish and the rest of the day is a blur at this point. Oh ya, on Saturday we went and saw Fantastic Mr. Fox at the broadway theater. I love love love that movie. Go see it. I will be buying it when it comes out on DVD. One of my favorite things from the weekend is the run I went on on Sunday morning before church. Cold. Sunny. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment