Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend.

My Dad shoveled our drive way while Gus attacked the shovel. Gus has a thing for the snow shovel!

My parents came and stayed with us for the weekend. We had to get sandwiches at Moochies for lunch first thing. My Dad insisted. O and my Dad finished all the trimmings in the kitchen and watched football while my Mom went with me to get my dining room chairs and window coverings. We were planning on going to the ward Christmas party, but got home a little late and decided to go to the movie instead. We saw the new Christmas Carol in 3D. 3D movies are so cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7SwUmSuvc



On Sunday, O got up and made us breakfast. Pumpkin pancakes, sausage and scrambled eggs. Yum. We went to church and came home and cooked more and ate more. My Mom and I made gingerbread men. We ate them with pumpkin pie eggnog.
After my Mom and Dad headed home in the afternoon, O and I did a little celebrating of our 12 year wedding anniversary...

No comments:

Post a Comment