Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Friday. A line from a movie...and a summery sandwich.

This week flew by. The house is finally becoming more and more organized and uncluttered. Thank goodness because I think I probably look a lot better with hair! I have been doing a little research on line about painting hardwood floors because we spent our floor money on Corian counter tops for the kitchen.... So, while we save our pennies up again for new hardwood floors, I am going to paint the existing beat up ones so things look nice while we wait. That's what's on the agenda for the weekend. Doesn't it sound fun?

I was trying to think what we should have for dinner last night. Sick of the usual fall menu. So, we had kind of a summery, lunchy meal. Toasted sour dough with avocado, tomato, lettuce and fresh mozzarella with limeade. It was delish. Hit the spot!
We watched Up this week. I loved it and I cried twice. And since I am rambling on and on, I wanted you ("you" being my 3 followers) to guess what movie this line is from:
" That's about a 9 on the tension scale there Rube."
It is one of my all time favorite movies. The line might not be exactly what was said, but pretty darn close. If you can't figure it out, I will give you a clue later.
Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry love, don't remember the movie, but I am going to go make that sammy right NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete