Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm so glad it's Friday....

I am unusually tired today. Thank goodness it's Friday and I can sleep in tomorrow. I hope. O has been gone all week to San Francisco and I am very ready for him to come home. I am picking him up at the airport tonight. We have so much to do tomorrow I don't even want to think about it. My Dad came and demoed our kitchen on Monday. Thanks Dad, that was a dirty job! I don't even have a kitchen sink! Anyway, the remains are sitting on the back porch. We need to get it loaded into a Uhaul and take it to the dump. We also have to frame a wall in the kitchen and get the plumber and the electrician to come so that it is all ready for the new kitchen to be installed. Then we have to winterize the sprinklers. The list goes on and on.... I will post some pictures of the kitchen when I get a chance. Bla Bla Bla.

No comments:

Post a Comment