Monday, September 14, 2009

Dying camera, salsa and whatever else...

So, I think my little point and shoot is dead. Very sad. I am looking at buying a Nikon D60. We will see.

Over Labor Day weekend we headed up to the cabin and did the usual cooking, eating and lounging. Then we headed to Price. Owen and my Dad went to the shop and built speaker boxes for the seven speakers that go in our basement. Yes. I said seven. Sounds a bit ridiculous to me but, it well sound great when we are watching movies. Oh, and when we want to blast the music real loud. Our neighbors will love us. My Mom and I picked tomatoes and onions and all that other goodness from the garden. We whipped up a mean salsa and canned it. It is very good!

Then, I got sick and missed work on Tuesday and Wednesday. So, I only worked 2 days last week. I hate staying home sick. If I am going to stay home, I want do something useful. Anyway....

All the walls are done. Painted. We need to put up all new light fixtures, outlets and switches. Then, I think we are doing the kitchen and then the floors.

Well, I can't think of anything else that's new.

2 comments:

  1. I want to see your hair cut. You said you chopped it all off? Have you read "These is My Words?" By Nancy E. Turner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I've read it. I thought I told you about it? Are you reading it right now?

    I cut my hair up above my shoulders, so it isn't that short. It is a lot shorter than it was though. I can't believe how long yours has gotten!

    ReplyDelete