Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last mountain ride of the season...

I went and rode the Wasatch Crest on Saturday with my friend Karyn and 4 of her friends. It was wonderful. We rode about 28 miles. The ride starts at the top of Guardsmans pass and we rode it down into Millcreek canyon and then we hooked up with the Pipline trail and rode to the bottom of the canyon. The weather was perfect. I bet there will be snow up there by the end of the week. I hope to get in a few more rides down lower before the weather goes all rotten. I was surprised because my legs weren't sore at all, but my upper arms and shoulders were feelin it! What a fun (with the exception of Puke hill), long, technical ride. I highly recommend it. Hopefully I will snag some pictures from my friend to post. The leaves up there are beautiful right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment