Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fall is coming... and other random stuff.


unsure of image origin

HAPPY SEPTEMBER!


I love it that fall is on its way. Don't you? It is my favorite season. I love the leaves changing and falling on the ground. I love the chill that is in the air. I love being able to wear boots and jackets. I bought a cute new jacket this summer and can't wait to wear it. I love the smell of cloves and cinnamon... yuuuuuummmmmmmyy

O and I went to a showing of The Sandlot at Pioneer park over the weekend. They put it up on a big screen in the middle of the grass and it started at dusk. We hopped on our bikes and put a blanket into my basket just as the sun was starting to go down. We rode to the park, spread out our blanket and relaxed to a very great movie. "Smalls, your killin me." It was filmed here in Salt Lake ya know.


Anyway. I really like this version of Mad World by Gary Jules. You might too. Take a listen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Nq086QB1Q It has been around for a long time, but I was just thinking about it for some reason and enjoyed listening to it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment