Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend.

Took some photos in the garden after it rained.






Rode our mountain bikes in North Canyon(Mueller Park) in the evening. We made it back to the car just as it was getting too dark to have any depth perception! The place is like a jungle. Ferns everywhere.


Look at this ridiculous mutant slug. what the? It is ginormous.





Made some good purchases at the farmers market on Saturday. While there, we ate a mini raspberry pie, a pecan tart, pita bread and hummus with brown rice and lentils. So good. There were so many things I wanted to buy, but I restrained myself. For now. There is always next weekend!









We made sweet cream ice cream with vanilla beans and black berries on Sunday.


We also ate at ACME burger on Friday night. I had a Moroccan lamb burger and O had an ostrich blue cheese burger. I fit in a visit to the library to pick up a new book. And, last but not least, we played guitar hero for the first time ever with O's brother and girlfriend. It was very fun.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome pic's! And that slug, that is nothing. I have hundreds that size and a lot bigger in my back yard right now. Come to think of it, I have one dried up needing to be cleaned from my sliding door. They are the grossest. (is that a word?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cool. You take the greatest pictures.

    ReplyDelete