Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Boston.

Macular Degeneration
Red Free Photo before dye injection

BW photo 22 seconds after dye injection.


Color photo before dye injection
I took these photos yesterday.


I am flying to Boston tomorrow to go here http://opsweb.org/Educat/MidYear/program.pdf . The program looks really good. I will learn a lot, but the days will be long! Go here http://opsweb.org/ to check out a little more about ophthalmic photography. Have a great weekend and I will talk at ya next week.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! You are so good at what you do. It must be such a fun job. Have fun in Boston. Hopefully you can get in some play time too! Can't wait to hear all about it, and see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that i know exactly what I am looking at- You haven't lost the touch, your only BETTER!! You taught me all I know!!! Have fun in BOSTON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looked at your links. so incredible. i hope boston was cool. what r u doing for the 4rth? that safari e-mail was funny!

    ReplyDelete