Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The book I am reading.

So, I am not really liking this current book I am reading and I didn't love the last one of her books I read. I don't know. I really liked her book "My Sisters Keeper". Here is the trailer to the movie http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/my-sisters-keeper/trailer . Looks pretty good. Any suggestions on good books? What should I read next? It is time to go back to the library. Anyway...

Jordi goes to the MTC tomorrow. He says he is stoked. Jules and Carlee fly home tomorrow night. Well, I shouldn't say home. I should say back to Jersey City! She does not love it there. When we were at the cabin last week, we watched the movie, "Family Man", and there is this line in it where the wife says to the husband something like, "You don't think I sometimes wake up in the morning and wonder, what in the hell I am doing in New Jersey?" I instantly looked over at Jules and started laughing and she said, "Yes, every day." It was funny. Angie and her boys headed home to Taos on the weekend. I will miss all of them! The only sibling I will have close by will be my big brother, Cory.

Crazy...

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever read "The Glass Castle"? I enjoyed it...crazy true story. My book club read "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close", I didn't get a chance to read it yet...my friend took it off my bookshelf and read it in two days...and loved it too!

    By the way...I love all your pics! You and your family look so great and might I add Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestions. I will pick those up at the library! Thanks for the nice complement about my family. You have a beautiful family by the way...

    ReplyDelete