Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Can't Wait.






I love the months that the Farmers Market is open. It is one of my fave things to go there on Saturday mornings. I can't wait until June. I wish it could open sooner. There is a guy who makes these awesome light switch covers. I love to see what new ones he has made. I bought one a couple of years ago for my very cool brother-in-law, Brad. It was a black and white picture of George W with a piece of duck tape over his mouth. Quite amusing I must say. I think Brad appreciated the humor because he put it up in his house. Any who... I bought this one for myself last year.
I love eating all the good foods. O and I ate these mini, fresh peach and raspberry pies. Soooo good. And, the best steak tacos. My mouth is totally watering right now because I haven't had lunch yet. There are so many fun things to buy. I bought this great homemade, stuffed monster as a shower gift for a friend having a baby girl. Each monster had a different name and looked different. This one was black and grey striped with a pink bow, pretty beads for eyes that stood on top of her head and a big, soft, furry hot pink nose that stuck out. I love original stuff like that. Anyway. I love it and I am looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. I love going to the farmers market too! We had the best one in Philly, and I would go every week. It was so fun, and just something different that when ever family came to see us we would take them there to join in on the fun! I haven't found one in AZ yet, but I'm sure they have a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cyrie! I love your blog. We have a Farmer's Market here in Boise that I absolutely love as well. We go there almost every weekend in the summer. Such yummy things to eat and the coolest art. It was so fun to see you last weekend. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madi and I both love her little monster!! You are so great! I love the farmers market too! Can't wait for all that yummy fresh fruit and veggies!

    ReplyDelete