Friday, March 27, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

I am so boring lately. I still haven't finished my current book yet, which is really sad because it is short! I haven't taken any pictures of my latest jewelery creations because my camera isn't working right. The house projects are coming along very slowly because by the time we get home from work at night we are too tired to start a project.................. It has taken me like a month to paint the freaking basement. And, it won't get warm. I want winter to stop officially please. To top it all off, my Mom went to NYC to see baby Carlee without me. Oh, and I got my hair cut yesterday. I cut bangs. I look like an idiot. Thank you very much. I would take a picture, but remember, my camera is being lame.

On a positive note, Lumber Liquidators is going bankrupt so we might be able to snag a good deal on the hardwood floors we want.

I am going on an over nighter with my girlfriends from high school tonight. We will have fun. I will wear a hat. I think.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am cracking up! I am sure the bangs look great! I had that problem once though and ended up wearing bobby pins to pull the little things back for a month. I would tug on them every day. I finally willed them into submission. Now me and the bangs are friends. Good luck! Oh, we would love nothing more than a good ole camp out.. Doubt we can fit it in our schedule in May though. We will be in touch. We will be in Price April 24-May 1 & SLC May 1-3. We will be out in the summer though too. :)

    ReplyDelete