Sunday, March 29, 2009

Girlies Weekend.





My cute friend Heidi, set everything up so cute! Thanks Heid. She made a very yummy treat for us. If I remember right, she mixed vanilla ice cream, pineapple sherbert, strawberries and bananas and refroze it. She scooped us all heaping mounds of it into these huge waffle cones. To die for!





Our yearly girlies weekend was this weekend. I get together with my girlfriends from high school. We had a great time as always - eating way too much and staying up until 6:00 am! My friend, Shilo, is expecting a baby girl in 4 weeks. We had a baby shower for her the hotel.

We always meet somewhere for dinner then head to a hotel, stay up all night eating and talking and then go out to breakfast. Sometimes we throw some shopping into the mix! Every girl needs a weekend with the chicks.

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun night. It might be one of my favorite weekends of the year. Cant wait untill next time. It was so fun to see you.
    Come visit our blog. Its a little outdated right now, but I will catch up sooner or later.
    www.proulx-x-4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete