Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend.


























We had a good weekend. We didn't do any work on the house at all!!! We slept in on Saturday and then went to return some things at IKEA. We ended up being there way too long! The sun shined all weekend. Dreary January is over. I hate the inversion. We took Gus on a long walk and took him to get new dog food. He loves outings like that because everyone loves to pet a bulldog. We went out with Owen's brother Justin and his cute woman. We went to the Long Life Veggie house. I couldn't eat much because I am on a restricted diet per doctors orders, but it sure looked delicious. I had a noodle soup with veggies in it. Owen had a dish with scallops and fresh string beans on brown sticky rice! Yum. We then went bowling. I haven't been bowling in years. Playing the Wii at Christmas doesn't count. The only thing that really matters is that I won! I bowled a 134. Pretty smooth eh? Then we went for dessert. On Sunday we made homemade pizza with a thin crust, pesto, vine tomatoes, fresh sliced mozzarella and smoked salmon. And of course, we watched the super bowl. I wish Arizona could have pulled it off. Oh well. Oh ya, we also got full body massages to top it all off. Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go winning bowling. Russ always skunks me. Sorry about the restricted diet... I have been trying to restrict my own diet but sure enough I cave every time. Looks like a fab weekend indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun, and that is a dang good score for bowling - especially since you hadn't been in awhile, way to go!!! Thanks for the tips on things you find, I love your tips. Have you seen ghost town yet (the movie)- I loved it, and you will too!!

    ReplyDelete